Meet Brett Owen
Dynamic and motivated leader with a proven record of generating and building relationships and coaching individuals to success.
20+ Years Children's Ministry Experience:
- Established ministry vision and assisted in the non-profit formation of EPIC Outreach.
- Created 28 digital ministry resources for churches.
- Created and executed the vision and strategy for children’s ministry across all entities of Global Evangelism including church, school, and television.
- Oversaw and managed multiple departments and teams including Children’s, Middle School, Special Needs & Cornerstone Christian School Elementary Spiritual Life.
- Established a healthy volunteer leadership culture which included over 600 volunteers for summer ministry and outreaches.
- Developed staff and leaders who were promoted within and outside the organization.
- Created and led a full-day Vacation Bible School program which had over 2,500 in attendance each year.
- Produced GETV Kids, a streaming Gospel television program for children, and created 55 episodes and over 30 hours of content.
- Wrote original ministry curriculum for services, classes, events and chapels.
Connect with Creative Disciplemaker
Why Creative Disciplemaker?
Brett has been married to the love of his life Leslee since April 2007. They are blessed with 4 gifts from God: Brett Jr, Evangeline, Liam, and Vienna.
Brett is a life-long learner. He earned a Bachelors in Speech Communication at the University of Texas at San Antonio and Masters of Practical Theology at Regent University.